Shangqing Gong is located in Komsomolsk first peak, was founded in Jin Dynasty, Qing Dynasty reconstruction, expansion of the early Republic, one of Qingchengshan key Taoist temples. Existing laojundian, San Qingdian, Tao Te Ching-tang, the Man Mo Temple and the Yu Huangdian. Coupons for the stone palace hole, on the main gate, "Shangqing Gong" plaque for the Chiang Kai-shek in 1940 hand-written, the text of Yu You-jen wrote a book together: "this element of commitment hundred herbs, famous since ancient times, education saints." Laojundian worship Taishang Laojun, Chun-yang founder and founder Sam. San Qingdian worship three gods, and three-ching-ching disciples 12 gold cents. Ethics Tong is Phoebe siding, the inscription "Dao De Jing" text. Wen Wu Wen-Sheng Si hall of Confucius and Guan Yu Sheng Wu. Yu Huangdian worship the Jade Emperor. The palace has five generations of Former Shu wells dug by the mandarin duck, Mago pool. Palace after shengdeng Pavilion, Tung Wah Group of Temple, straight to the first peak Laojun Court. Jade Palace on the left there is Former Shu Ping WANG Yan palace ruins. Fearless under the former Palace of the right side of pool, horse racing flat, flag stone, Panther Valley, and other monuments. Contemporary Chinese painting master Chang Ta-chien, was in this dwells more than four years, painting more than a thousand pieces, leaving Mago, the Queen Mother, Mitutoyo founder, Zhang Fearless, Huaruifuren stone such as portraits. Overnight Shangqing Gong can look into the night lamp, North Korea to see the sunrise view after the rain clouds, winter and spring tours Ruixue, Interesting infinite. Qingcheng Mountain Road for the famous view of one of the instructors.